What made you go ‘yay, I love working with this object!’, and what made you go ‘ugh, why is it like this’?
- You have to link to the docs of the interfaces you name
- Spend a sentence or two on your experiences and/or feelings in working with this interface, and how they flow from the interface’s design.
- Extra bonus points for also replying to other people’s posts, ands sharing your experiences with the interfaces they named.
- No quibbling about what counts as OO.
- Focus on the interfaces, not the programming languages.