Some of the changes:
- bash completion scripts are available.
- The foundation of an Objective C / Dylan bridge has been integrated with the compiler. This enables using the objc-dylan library.
- Passing structs by value using C-FFI now works on both the C and HARP back-ends.
- Performance improvements have been made to various libraries.
- Laying the groundwork for LLVM compiler back-end support to arrive in 2015.
- Laying the groundwork for improving our Unicode support.
- Many other miscellaneous fixes and improvements.