1. 39
  1.  

  2. 12

    One of my pet peeves: desktop OS is too busy for me to type full speed. Or mouse full speed.

    Humans are glacially slow compared to CPU.

    Any time I’m trying to do something, pc should prioritize me.

    1. 1

      I’ve been having problems with my windows 10 laptop at work where processes I’m running take 75% of cpu resources and some mysterious OS processes are eating the other 25%. Everything grinds to a halt, but I have little visibility into what’s causing it. Very frustrating.

      1. 2

        I had the same experience on a work machine, while none of that on a privately owned PC dedicated to gaming. My guess would be the IT department doesn’t know/care what are they doing.