These kinds of bugs are sometimes so bittersweet - I can’t be happier that I’m finally done, and I’m so relieved, but on the other hand, I’m upset that I spent so much time on it. But mostly I’m relieved that something taking so much time is “done”.
Hey, author of the post here! Really happy to see it on Lobsters, and I’d be happy to answer any questions and/or comments you have!
I encountered this “bug” while working on rewriting my iOS app with the new App and Scene structures introduced during WWDC2020. The project is nearing completion, and I’m really excited about how its turning out.
Unfortunately not related to the content, but for me the font choice made the post too difficult to read.
Understandable. I was attempting to make it “retro,” though I’m going to change the font when I rewrite the site (soon) to make it clearer and load faster.
I agree with you. Try using Reader View if your browser supports it. It’s much better.
Pictures/videos also don’t work in Safari 14.
Yeah, they’re in .webm which for some reason is not supported by Safari despite massive size reductions from mp4. Going to need to add mp4s.
Nice post! Happens to all of us :-)
That’s what you get for populating static items in a list. I’m a little confused about the sorting (or whether it works as needed):
The above statements sound nice, but:
I’m not an Apple user, but I would enjoy having a task list with the following features:
Thank you for the great suggestions!
Some clarifications about sorting: