A 1-day hands-on training class in which participants will learn:
- AWS guest network architecture: regions, availability zones, VPCs, subnets, security groups, routes, gateways.
- Some elements of AWS identity and access management: roles, policies.
- How to configure a simple, highly available AWS application environment with AWS autoscaling groups, load balancers, RDS, and CloudWatch.
- Infrastructure-as-Code with AWS and Terraform: How to configure and manage AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
- Very simple automated deployment using shell scripts and an S3 bucket.
- An introduction to architecture for distributed systems.