[Comment removed by author]
Author here, thanks for your feedback
The metaprogramming does look like a little bit of overkill, but it has already come in handy for my other MIPS projects that are in the pipe.
Here are my tables I used a long time ago to generate a disassembler for a small mips emulator:
Yeah, your cmips project, along with QEMU came in handy when I was trying to figure out some of the weirder bits of getting linux to boot on my emulator. Cheers for that!
I may send some small issues or PRs your way when I post mine up.
Thanks, mine is most definitely is buggy. Once it booted i just called it a day even though I didn’t always know what i was doing at the time. Glad it helped.