Lovely comment by one of my role models when he returned back to NTUA:
* Take a deeeeeeep breath & read . If you can avoid hacking the code
* below (i.e. if you have not been "volunteered" by the boss to do this
* dirty job) avoid it at all costs . Try to do something less dangerous
* for your (mental) health. Go home and watch horror movies on TV .
* Read some Lovecraft. Join the Army . Go and spend a few nights in
* people's park . Commit suicide...
* Hm , you keep reading , eh ? Oh , well , then you deserve what you get .
* Welcome to the gloomy labyrinth of the tuple level rule system , my
* poor hacker...